June 1, 2015

Boromite Team with X-Launcher

A support weapon for my Boromite Guild...


I decided to make my Starter Armies "+1" by adding an additional unit to each basic set. I ordered a Boromite Team with Mag Light Support to add to this force for a total of six units. That's probably all I will get for the Boromites until the final book for Beyond the Gates of Antares is released. That will give me a chance to get a feel for the rules and decide how I want to run these guys, what the force is missing, and what I want to add.

With the completion of my Boromite army looming, I ordered my next Starter Army...


My "+1" for this force is going to be one of the NuHu leaders. They will outnumber my Boromites with seven units, but one group is a Targeter Probe Shard (the bots at the bottom) and more of a buff than a unit. Until the point values are released, I won't know how balanced the forces are, but these are really just for getting on. I already know I want a Ghar force from the early pics we've seen and I will be adding Freeborn mercenaries to the Concord (and maybe other armies depending on how the rules work) when they are released.

Hell, maybe I'll build Starter Armies for all six races...

No comments:

Post a Comment