January 20, 2020

Adeptus Titanicus - Legio Fureans, Part One

Last year, I jumped into Adeptus Titanicus with both feet, but it's taken me a while to get around to catch up with blogging. Even before I put together my first model (LOVE these minis), I knew I would be collecting at least two sides and I knew one of them would be the traitor Tiger Eyes - Legio Fureans!


I painted a few of these in the 80's, but I never really got to play the game and I'm not really what sure what happened to them. As soon as I saw the reboot and the new kits I knew my wallet was going to hate me.



The first model of my Axiom Battleline Maniple was this Reaver Titan. This was so much fun to paint. The flames are a mixture of decals and freehand work. I intend to add a banner to the gun and I've already made it, but I haven't worked how I want to attach it yet.

Next up, my favorite new kit, the Warhound!

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean. Back in the old times I wanted to produce a Legio in 1:1 scale, but I managed to put together just around 9 titans.
    When GW had this bad idea to revive the game, I knew I'd spend insanely to put together at least 2 opposing maniples, or more, with option for both to switch sides by changing banners and shield...
    I'm really interested to follow the developments ;)
    Long live AT!

    ReplyDelete