May 18, 2012

40k Friday

Death to the False Emperor! While I can probably field over 5000-points in Imperials between my Space Marines and Imperial Guard, I have over 3000-points of Chaos Space Marines with NO Daemons or engines of war larger than a Vindicator. I can easily push it over 4000-points by painting a couple of Greater Daemons or Princes and kitting out my Terminators with a Landraider.

 One of my favorite units in the army are the Plague Marines. As with all of my 40k armies, Forge World models play a big role. Both the infantry models and Rhino APC sport Forge World conversion kits.

2 comments:

  1. Last week it was Death Korps of Krieg, this week Plague Marines.

    ...

    Get out of my head! ;)

    Beautifully disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plague Marines are my favourite Chaos forces, fantastic work Clarence.

    ReplyDelete