February 18, 2011

TYW February 04

Most of the muskets are finished - in fact the remaining figures are sergeants, drummers, etc...


The permanent bases are in the mail. The client is using a set of rules that requires figure removal, so I am using a combination of bases for each flank of shot. This will give the best of both schools of wargaming - the great appearance of vignette stands in the front of the unit (at least until casualties mount up) and the flexibility to remove casualties. The pike will be mounted in a similar manner.


Not sure if I can finish the rest by the end of the month like I wanted, but I should be close!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed, good colour choice for the unit as a whole, I confess I still quite like rules where figure removal is required.

    PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work; they look great based as they are - as in the previous post. I'm getting to the point of not liking figure removal. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those figures a lot . . . and your choice of colors for them. Very, very nice.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent looking figures. Interesting basing system as well.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are looking great!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Clarence! Always love your work

    ReplyDelete