January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 promises to be very busy. Besides a second edition of Beneath the Lily Banners and several scenario books for said rules, I will be focusing on Napoleonic painting for a participation game using Republic to Empire at Historicon 2010. More details on the project as it unfolds, but here's a peek at two of the units that will be involved...



These are Victrix French 1804-1807 painted as Spanish Line Infantry. While there are certainly differences in the uniforms, these work well enough for my table!

You'll probably see changes to this blog's appearance as we go along because I'm just getting into the tools available. Hopefully my regular site will see more updates too!

3 comments:

  1. Handsome!....(just what I didn't need...more inspiration!)
    Nice work, nice idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice figures but I have a question : didn't spanish infantry have bicorne instead of tricorn ?
    (I have books by José Mario Bueno who show bicorn...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clarence, I know I'm a little late commenting on this (8 years?), but can i ask how you dealt with the lapels/waistcoat? I can't make it out from the photo and I'm keen on the same conversion.
    Regards Mitch

    ReplyDelete