March 27, 2012

My Apologies...

... to anyone who has tried to send me e-mail in the last few days. I have had www.quindia.com on auto renewal for the last decade and so I ignored the notice telling me it would expire on 3-25-12. What the notices failed to mention is that the company who holds my domain changed hands (indeed, the expiration notice STILL has my old company's name on it and there was no mention of this fact in their correspondence) and my auto renewal info could not be transferred.

Not only did this result in my other website being down, but e-mails received a 'permanent failure' reply. Anyway, I have sorted out the problem (paid the piper) and www.quindia.com should be back up (EDIT: THE SITE IS BACK UP) and open for business later today...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment