November 29, 2015

Christmas in Quindia

Detour from painting... it took literally all day, but my house looks like Christmas is on the way...





Forgive the photos - they were taken with my iPhone.

There's more scattered through the upstairs, but mostly small touches - every room has a bit of the holiday. Of course there is a wreath on front door and a holiday flag in the front yard. There are a few poinsettias that managed to be just off camera too. To be honest until a few days ago I didn't know if I was going to bother with just me here, but I'm glad I did. Sara loved this time of year and the decorating was all her - I just spent a lot of time climbing up and down the ladder!

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! Frankly I haven't started anything Christmassy yet, I'm a 1st December man, nothing before I'm afraid. Have an amazing festive season, drink deep, feast heartily good Sir! Best wishes, Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Clarence I hope the season is kind to you.

    Andrew NZ

    ReplyDelete