July 17, 2016

Historicon Sunday

Whew! Seven games in four days!

DID THEY NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE
FIRST TWO SQUADRONS THAT CROSSED THE BRIDGE?


RIPARIAN ENTERTAINMENTS


THE GENERALS RESOLVE A GAME TOO CLOSE TO CALL
WITH A SPIRITED GAME OF BLACKJACK

SEVEN GAMES WASN'T ENOUGH!
BARRY AND I FIGHT IT OUT TO SEE
WHO PAYS FOR DINNER!
(I think he cheated)


I am sooooo going to get it when Hilton gets back to a computer. He will be plotting his revenge on the entire flight back to Scotland. You'll have to keep an eye out over the LoA blog...

It was fun to get the chance to run Beneath the Lily Banners for so many great wargamers. I'll have more over the next few weeks...

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't look good for the horse crossing the bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to meet both you and Barry and your table was amazing

    I look forward to starting my new project - you wouldn't happen to know a good source for the mini's?

    :)

    ReplyDelete